Preliminaries on Saturday (subject to change).
- The preliminaries are split into two sessions rather than one full day session to accommodate the large number of swimmers. This was done to accommodate swimmers, family and spectators and to mitigate the impact on the Olympium in terms of traffic, congestion and parking.
- Each school will compete in one of the two sessions.
- The Morning session is referred to as Division A and the Afternoon session is referred to as Division B.
- Division A: Morning session, must be on deck by 7:30 am
- Division B: Afternoon session, must be on deck by 12:30 pm
** Important Note: Given the capacity limits, the number of teams & estimated number of swimmers, teams are asked to limit the number of coaching staff on deck to a maximum of 1 coach per 10 swimmers – up to a maximum of 10 total. Limits will be strictly enforced by event security. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Finals on Sunday (subject to change).
- All swimmers participating in the finals must be on deck by 11:30 a.m.
- All participating schools will be on deck simultaneously.
- Finals deck access is limited to Individual Finalists, Relay Participants & coaches only.
- Given the capacity limits, the number of teams & estimated number of swimmers, teams are asked to limit the number of coaching staff on deck to a maximum of 10.
- Schools with > 10 coaches may wish to have their excess coaching staff sign up for one of the deck officials positions if they wish to be on deck with the team.