Preliminary heat winners will receive a ribbon.
Criteria to advance to the Final event is as follows:
- Each swimmer will swim his/her heat in each stroke event.
- The top 16 swimmers, by time, (plus 2 alternates) from the Saturday combined Preliminaries will advance to the finals.
- Note: A swimmer who wins his/her heat will not necessarily make finals.
- On Sunday, the top 8 relay teams, by time, will qualify for an award.
- The winner of the event will be determined by the Finals time.
Individual events (1st through 16th place positions) 30-25-20-15-14-13-12-11-9-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Relay events (1st through 8th place positions)
Individual & Relay Team Awards:
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (Gold, Silver, Bronze) – Medalists ONLY will be called to the podium for awards presentation on Sunday, April 29th during the Finals.
- Ribbons awarded for 4th to 8th in all individual and relay events.