Preliminary heat winners will receive a ribbon.
Criteria to advance to the Final event is as follows:
- Each swimmer will swim their heat in each stroke event.
- The top 16 swimmers, by time, (plus 2 alternates) from the Saturday combined Preliminaries will advance to the finals.
- Note: A swimmer who wins their heat will not necessarily make finals.
- On Sunday, the top 8 Relay teams, by time, will qualify for an award.
- The winner of the event will be determined by the Finals time.
- This should be an exciting, fun filled team experience for your child! We wish every swimmer the best of luck and are sure there will be many excellent individual performances!
Individual events (1st thru 16th place positions) 30-25-20-15-14-13-12-11-9-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Relay events (1st thru 8th place positions)
Individual & Relay Team Awards:
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (Gold, Silver, Bronze) – Medalists ONLY will be called to the Podium for awards presentation on Sunday, April 30th during the Finals.
- Ribbons for 4th to 8th in all individual and relay events.